Please read this topic to know the new update
  • Dear Guest,
    ALL LOGIN WORK FINE!!!!!

location spoof and proxifier question.

coimanu

Customer
Mar 13, 2021
hello i just paid for the antidetect.
while waiting for my license , can someone please point me to a tutorial on spoofing location?
and i would be interested in using proxifier on desktop to use socks5 with the emulator ,if there would also be a tutorial in this i think it would be helpful, what exes to add to proxifier rule.
thank you!

(the spoof location from the ldplayer is enough or i need to do more ?)
also the proxifier problem is more important .

Last edited:
Reactions: NOTHING.PW
Register and Login Multiple Amazon, FB, Gmail Accounts in one place at the same time without associated.

AZMOM

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Dec 3, 2020
hello i just paid for the antidetect.
while waiting for my license , can someone please point me to a tutorial on spoofing location?
and i would be interested in using proxifier on desktop to use socks5 with the emulator ,if there would also be a tutorial in this i think it would be helpful, what exes to add to proxifier rule.
thank you!

(the spoof location from the ldplayer is enough or i need to do more ?)
also the proxifier problem is more important .
Honestly, I wouldn't say I like to use a proxifier for LDplayer. The current best way to spoofing locations is to research ADB SHELL.

1615689862891.png

Like this:
  • :0 is empty
  • replace IP: PORT
That means your proxy will go to your Wifi, and all connections are through your wifi. It is almost like. You are connecting to wifi from some country (ex USA) of your proxy
The inconvenience of using ADB Shell, I remember it doesn't support Socks4,5
Along with this, turn on a VPN based on the proxy's country

Reactions: NOTHING.PW

coimanu

Customer
Mar 13, 2021
so i am interested in using socks5 especially , and not have the webrtc leak , is there any recommended tutorial or method for this ? to use socks 5 ( i think if we put socks5 in proxydroid the apps will see we are using socks) ? i can pay for solution also ..

• Love
Reactions: swalker

AZMOM

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Dec 3, 2020
so i am interested in using socks5 especially , and not have the webrtc leak , is there any recommended tutorial or method for this ? to use socks 5 ( i think if we put socks5 in proxydroid the apps will see we are using socks) ? i can pay for solution also ..
ProxyDroid good but many bugs. Don't install them on your mother Phone
Install it by clone Phone

• Angry
Reactions: Leonardo_Bogisich

coimanu

Customer
Mar 13, 2021
i`m sorry to bother you again by replying, but i don`t see any clear tutorial on how to use and set this up properly.
if i want to use an app over and over again for different user/login ( for example expedia ) .
i make 1 mother phone, clone that
and on that clone i install proxydroid,expedia , use , then use the wipe settings from antidetect apk on expedia,generate different ids , and i can reuse again with diff credentials if i change socks?

AZMOM

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Dec 3, 2020
  • Mother Phone (install xPosed, AntiDetect apk)
    • Expedia Clone Phone 1
      • Install ProxyDroid and Expedia app
      • Make your Expedia app red color on 2 tabs (wipe and app list)
      • Save
If you click save again, all data will wipe. So take care of that. You can not reload an old fingerprint (but when you change socks, data will keep)

• Haha
Reactions: lester.okeefe

coimanu

Customer
Mar 13, 2021
as a quick update, proxydroid doesnt work on most apps ,runs into errors at one point and cannot use.. do you not have a solution for using socks5 on the emulator ? i am willing to pay..

AZMOM

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Dec 3, 2020
as a quick update, proxydroid doesnt work on most apps ,runs into errors at one point and cannot use.. do you not have a solution for using socks5 on the emulator ? i am willing to pay..
My team will research it for you. If they can not, we can code it

LUXPROXY.COM